A Visit To the Different World
At march of 2015, I watched a myriad of movies during my way home in the bus and the movies were The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Into the Woods, and Kingsman: Secret Service. The first movie I watched on my way home was The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, which tells story about how a photofinisher named Walter Mitty, who is trying get himself out of boring everyday life, gets a chance to change his imagination into reality when he finds a picture for magazine's title is missing. My favorite part of this movie was when Walter rides a skateboard to go down a huge but beautiful, greenish mountain to reach where Sean O'Connell is, because the scene expressed what a freedom from repressed life really is and it really touched my heart. The second movie I watched was Into the Woods, which is a twist of fairy tale people usually heard of. I really 'loved' this movie despite of harsh criticism by audiences because the style-exaggeration, twist, vagueness of emotion- which furnished the whole movie was what I was in fond of. The last movie I watched in March was Kingsman: Secret Service which was about a underdog who is recruited into a secret agency which is established to keep the world safe. Although many of my acquaintances recommended me to watch this movie, I was disappointed at the film's proudly-presented action, violence, and especially disappointed at the story. These were the movies I watched during the March.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기