2015년 3월 13일 금요일
HOMEWORK 2: 5W/H
Who were you with?
I was with my parents and my older brother, Hyung-Il, at happening of sunset.
Where did you go?
My family and I went to the west of Kanghwado, which is an island located in Incheon.
When did you get there?
My family reached to the westernmost of Kanghwado at about 6 p.m. through the winding road, just before sunset.
What were you doing there?
My family and I went there to see the moment of sunset in order to make memories out of them.
Why did you go there?
My father insisted to make some reminiscence about family trip and all my family member agreed to my father's idea because my family didn't have enough time in former year due to my participation on national test.
How much time did it cost to get there?
It took about 5 hours for my family to get to the westernmost of Kanghwado by car because of the long, winding road.
IMAGE SOURCE
Yi, Hyung Wook. "Before Sunset" 2015, JPEG file
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기