2015년 5월 7일 목요일

WEEK 9: Reading Advice Video



From Group 3, Class 75
For Group 3, Seok-Jun, I think your arriving early has more benefits than shortcomings, and I rather recommend others to be like that than not to be. Anything can happen on your way to appointed places and I think it will be a nice preparation for any accidents you encounter. If that's your way to be impetuous, I think it's better for you to have it. If the habit makes you to be exhausted, I think there could be a plenty of ways not to get tired while waiting for someone who you promised to meet with. For example, you could use that intermission to watch a movie if you have a smart phone, or to listen to music or so. In my case, if I have some time left when waiting for someone, I usually imagine about what I want to make in future like illustration book and movies. That activity prevents me from being tired and I'm quiet sure that you would not be tired again with activities I recommended above or other activities you would love to do.
To Yoon Seok Jun

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기